The answer always is “Yes We Can Help.”
Why Use ServiceMaster For Water Damage
Water damage can occur in your home in a variety of ways. Burst pipes, overflowing gutters, and flood-inducing rains are just a few of the common causes. Any amount of water can put undue stress on a homeowner and the home itself. Structural damage, loss of possessions, and the threat of mold can seem more overwhelming than the flooding itself. Thankfully, professional help is available. ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced provides water damage restoration for Arkansas residents to relieve the stresses associated with water damage.
What Water Damage Can Cause That You Do Not See
Water of any severity can cause serious problems in your home, however, those problems can compound depending on the type of water in your home. Water from pipes and fixtures is typically clean and easier to treat. However, things become more complicated when you’re dealing with flood waters or a sewage backup. This water has contaminants such as dirt, bacteria, and other debris which sully your home. The water damage restoration professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced are prepared to tackle any type of water damage and return your home to its pre-loss condition.
Why You Should Not Do-It-Yourself
Do-it-yourself water removal techniques can leave you with more problems than solutions. The professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced will provide reconstruction of damaged surfaces including: flooring, ceilings, walls, and other structural components. Typically, restoration can be performed at a fraction of the cost of total replacement.
ServiceMaster Restoration Water Mitigation Includes
ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced provides complete water damage restoration, unlike other companies in the area. Our services include:
- Immediate Response
- Water Removal
- Mold Damage Removal (if necessary)
- Odor Removal Deodorization
- Reconstruction Services
Steps for Water Mitigation Process
- Emergency Call and Inspection: After you call ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced Restoration, a team thoroughly inspects and locates the source of the water loss. We tests the structure, flooring, and contents for moisture content and ensures that the source of water is stopped.
- Water Extraction: ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced’s Water Damage Experts extract all water possible with a powerful truck mount system and industry advanced tools and attachments.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Thorough cleaning and sanitizing is crucial in the mitigation process to ensure a safe environment. From floor cleaning to deep cleaning, we detail the space according to its needs. ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced enjoys cleaning as much as possible before the air movers and dehumidifiers are installed to prevent dirt and debris being shifted around from air movers.
- Drying: ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced has the advanced equipment to dry the structure rapidly and throughly. Equipment include extra large LGR dehumidifiers and axial air movers made by Industry leaders.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Touch up after drying to ensure cleanliness and sanitation.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced will provide an answer to all of your water damage woes. There’s no need to panic when a pipe bursts or your sump pump fails. Our emergency hotline is answered by a live person 24/7/365 to ensure the repair process goes as quickly as possible. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for our customers. We will respond immediately to assess water damage- no matter time of day or night. Our team can provide emergency water removal, structural drying, and protection of your contents. We are trained to properly remove and remediate any damages to your residence or commercial property by using the appropriate air movement and dehumidifying equipment. We do everything necessary to protect your home, business, and belongings from any additional damage.
Packout Services and Storage
If necessary, we will provide temporary storage of your belongings. Contents will be stored at a secure location during the mitigation and rebuilding of your property. If items are damaged due to the loss, we will provide you and your insurance company a list of any non – salvageable items.
We Do It All
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. It is our goal to provide piece of mind for the homeowner that all the needs of mitigation and repairs are taken care of. After the damage has been mitigated, we can offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including roof repairs, trim and drywall installation, finishing, and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606