The answer always is “Yes We Can Help.”
How To Handle Trauma And Biohazard
No matter what state you find your home or office, trust the team of experts that has been restoring peace of mind. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for our customers. We will respond immediately to assess trauma and biohazard damage- no matter time of day or night.
What Steps Need To Be Taken
Trauma cleaning services are needed when bodily fluids are present such as blood. Trust our expert team when you experience an injury, vandalism or crime. Not only can these situations be taxing mentally, they also require special knowledge. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced, our technicians are trained in proper clean-up, protective equipment (PPE) and disposal. The area will be left cleaned, sanitized and safe for anyone to enter.
Our expert team treats every situation with professionalism and empathy. When a disaster happens, you need a team of trauma cleaning experts ready fast. Rely on us to return your home or office to its original state efficiently and thoroughly. We’ll walk you through every step of the process. You’ll always be informed of the state of your property.
There are many types of trauma cleaning including:
- Crime scenes
- Natural death
- Trauma accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Tear gas cleaning
- Meth labs
- Fingerprint dust
- Uninhabitable residences
- Disinfecting/odor removal
- Hoarding and gross filth
- Assess: We complete an initial walk-through and OSHA-mandated employee-safety hazard assessment of the scene.
- Control and Setup: We use OSHA’s recommended cross-contamination protocol to control the affected area by securing and separating it from other parts of the structure.
- Remove: We remove all visible traces of blood and biological materials from the affected area. This is the most dangerous step of the remediation process.
- Clean, Disinfect and Deordorize: After removal, we clean, disinfect, and deodorize affected surfaces using EPA-rated disinfectants.
- Verify: Upon completion, we use adenosine triphosphate (ATP) testing technology to guarantee hospital-level standards of disinfection.
We Do It All
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. After the damage has been mitigated, we can offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including flooring, trim and drywall installation, finishing, and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606