The answer always is “Yes We Can Help.”
Why Choose ServiceMaster For Your Storm Damage Needs
We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for our customers. We will respond immediately to assess storm damage and help you find temporary shelter- no matter time of day or night. In response to your disaster, our team can provide the following
- Emergency Board-up and Tarping
- Emergency Water Damage Removal
- Carpet Cleaning Services
- Structural drying
- Packout Services and Storage
- Temporary power for mitigation and Reconstruction Services
We do everything necessary to protect your home or business from the elements and further damage.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced is here for all of your residential, commercial, industrial, multifamily and institutional buildings and is prepared to handle storm damage of any magnitude. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction throughout the restoration of your business. When storm damage occurs:
- An ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced representative will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the extent of the storm damage and ensure that the restoration of your business is being managed properly every step of the way.
- Our certified emergency technicians take immediate action to help secure your property and help prevent further damage from weather and exposure.
- ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced works directly with your insurance company through the claims process to relieve any additional burden.
Can You Store Our Belongings
We can provide temporary storage of your belongings. Contents will be stored at a secure location during the mitigation and rebuilding of your property. If any of your belongings are damaged, we will provide a list of items that are non-salvageable to you and your insurance company for documentation.
Stay Safe Tips
Before inspecting the damage to your home keep safety in mind:
- Watch out for hazards such as broken glass and exposed nails.
- Always assume that downed power lines are energized and dangerous. Stay at least 10 feet away and alert the police and utility company.
- When inspecting your home at night, use a flashlight instead of a candle (or anything with an open flame). This will alleviate the risk of a fire or explosion from a damaged gas line.
- If you do smell gas—or suspect a leak—shut off the main gas line, open the windows, and immediately go outside. Notify the gas company and the proper authorities of the situation and don’t return until they’ve deemed your home to be safe.
Review and Assess The Damage
Your roof is the most susceptible to costly damage. If a tree limb or other heavy debris fell on your roof during a storm, your home might have structural damage, so be cautious. Common signs of roof damage are:
- Holes in the roof
- Split seams
- Missing shingles
- Bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- Cracked or broken tile, slate, or concrete shingles
- Granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- Leaks in your roof or ceiling
- Dents on vents, gutters, or flashing
- Windows and doors are vulnerable to wind damage and flying debris. Inspect your windows for cracks, holes, broken panes and damaged frames. Watch out for shards of glass, and be sure to board up broken windows until they can be fixed.
Other Things To Look For
Look for damage to siding, paint, bricks and other exterior surfaces of your home. Also check outdoor appliances, like air conditioning units. You’re looking for dings, dents, cracks, splitting, holes, breaks chipping and discoloration.
As safely as you can, secure yourself and remove debris from roof, gutters and make sure downspouts are intact to continue to divert water away from your property.
If there was extended power outages and you have a sump pump, you may have standing water in your basement.
- Do not step in standing water without first making sure power is turned off to avoid risk of electrocution.
- Re-engage sump pump to discharge water from the area or call a plumber if the pump is damaged.
- Avoid additional damage.
You may need a board-up service to secure your property so don’t wait. ServiceMaster Restorations by Advanced works 24/7 and can be there day or night for emergency service.
Contact Your Insurance Provider
Your insurance provider will instruct you on the next steps to take in making a claim and provide you with a claim number and a list of local emergency service providers, like the experts at ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced that will help you restore your home as quickly as possible.
We Do It All
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. It is our goal to provide piece of mind for the homeowner that all the needs of mitigation and repairs are taken care of. After the damage has been mitigated, we can offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including roof repairs, trim and drywall installation, finishing, and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606