The answer always is “Yes We Can Help.”
Storms have damaged my home. What do I need to do?
We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for our customers. We will respond immediately to assess damage needing a temporary repair. If additional damage has occurred due to Water Damage, Fire Damage, or vandalism, we will do everything necessary to protect your home and business by providing emergency water removal, structural drying, preservation of contents, and temporary power. We do everything necessary to protect your home or business from the elements and further damage.
Storms can cause a lot of damage in a very short amount of time. Roofs can easily be damaged by heavy storms, winds, tree branches, fires caused by lightning strikes hail and improper installation. If any of these unfortunate events create the need for a temporary solution, a roof tarp is a great option and is often the only option until the damage can be fully assessed. Also, keep in mind that water damage can occur inside the home or business during the event.
Purpose Of Tarping And Boarding-Up
- Cover and protect any damaged area of your roof.
- Keep rodents and other unwanted guests from entering your home or business.
- Protect your roof from further damage from heavy storms or winds.
- Prevent further damage while waiting for a roofer or the insurance adjuster.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced is here for all of your residential, commercial, industrial, multifamily and institutional buildings and is prepared to handle storm damage of any magnitude. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction throughout the restoration of your business. When storm damage occurs:
- An ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced representative will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the extent of the storm damage and ensure that the restoration of your business is being managed properly every step of the way.
- Our certified emergency technicians take immediate action to help secure your property and help prevent further damage from weather and exposure.
- ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced works directly with your insurance company through the claims process to relieve any additional burden.
Can We Do It Ourselves
Could you throw a tarp over your roof yourself, or nail boards over your broken windows? Sure, but are you positive you can do a thorough-enough job to keep rodents, thieves, and rain out of your home? The team at ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced is highly trained on everything to consider when boarding up and tarping up a home or business, and not only that, most of the time, these services are covered by your insurance, which is a huge relief. It also means you don’t have a reason to wait. Get board ups and tarp ups taken care of immediately so your home can be protected.
When your window breaks in the middle of the night or a tree knocks a hole in the side of your house, it’s going to be hard to sleep, knowing that anyone and anything now has free access to your home. That’s why emergency board-ups are so important. ServiceMaster Restoration by Advanced will board up any new entry points into your home to prevent your home receiving further damage from thieves, weather, animals, and even the peering eyes of neighbors.
What To Do With Our Belongings
During the mitigation and rebuilding of your property, we will provide temporary storage of your belongings with our Packout Services. Contents will be stored at a secure location. If any of your belongings are damaged, we will provide a list of those items that are non-salvageable to you and your insurance company for documentation.
- Notify your insurance company where applicable.
- Do not leave your home unattended once it is safe to return.
- Properly board up your property to help deter theft and additional damage.
- If you have sustained damage to your property’s electrical system or have downed wires, do not attempt to power back up your property prior to a professional inspection.
We Do It All
We’re prepared for any size disaster — at any time of day or night. From small homes to high-rise buildings, we have the equipment, knowledge, training, and ability to properly board up or tarp up your home or building after a disaster.
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. After the damage has been assessed, we will provide the necessary services to restore your home. We also have the ability to offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including roof repair, trim and drywall installation, finishing and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606