The answer is always “Yes We Can Help.”
Why Use ServiceMaster To Clean Your Upholstery
A name you can trust.
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for more than 60 years. Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to improve the appearance of your upholstery. We guarantee the job is done right.
Provide a cleaner and healthier environment.
Sofas and chairs in a home often see a lot of love and use, and thus show soil and dirt quickly. Even office partitions and upholstered walls can collect dirt and show stains. You may not be a concerned about stains on your upholstery. But what about the dirt you can’t see? Although not often visible to the naked eye, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that can only be removed through a thorough professional cleaning. ServiceMaster Clean® professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
Upholstered items also come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends. It can be difficult for an untrained cleaner to look at the upholstery and know the right cleaning method. And asking maintenance staff to attempt cleaning upholstered items can result in improper cleaning that causes shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. ServiceMaster Clean® upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil possible.
When cleaning upholstery, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results.
Professional upholstery cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean:
- Is safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Is non-toxic to family and pets
- Removes stains and spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
Already scheduled your service? Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method.
- Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release.
- Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck-mounted or portable equipment. This rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove any cleaning solution residue.
- Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques in an attempt to remove them.
- Pick up items on upholstery to be cleaned such as reading material or office partition décor.
- Depending on the cleaning method we use, drying time differs. Drying time is anywhere from 1 to 6 hours.
Keeping your upholstery looking its best.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Modern furniture fabrics are usually very resilient to sunlight. However, under extreme exposure, even these fabrics show signs of fading.
- Plump up cushions often. Filling loses its ability to bounce back if not plumped up regularly. Plumping cushions will help them last longer.
- Rotate cushions often. Cushions that are not rotated may experience premature and unnecessary wear.
- Vacuum. Upholstered furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dust and loose dirt.
- Couches and chairs with removable covers can be washed in the washing machine or dry cleaned, depending on the material.
- Clean spots and spills quickly, as fresh stains are easier to remove.
- To remove a spill, blot liquids with a dry, white absorbent cloth or plain white paper towels (no prints or colors).
- Start at the outside of the spot and continue toward the center to prevent the stain from spreading. Continue blotting until the area is barely damp. Semisolids, like food spills, may need to be scooped up with a spoon. Solid, dried bits can be vacuumed up. Warning: do not scrub or use a brush. Scrubbing and brushes can damage the upholstery.
- Pretest your chosen cleaner on a hidden area of your upholstery.
- Follow the product’s directions carefully. Apply a small amount of the cleaner or white vinegar to a white cloth and work in gently, from the edges to the center. Blot; don’t scrub. Never use a brush. You may need to do this several times to remove the spot.
We Do It All
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. It is our goal to provide piece of mind for the homeowner that all the needs of mitigation and repairs are taken care of. After the damage has been mitigated, we can offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including roof repairs, trim and drywall installation, finishing, and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606