The answer always is “ Yes We Can Help.”
Why Use ServiceMaster To Clean Your Carpets
A name you can trust.
More than 60 years ago, ServiceMaster Clean® began offering carpet cleaning services to homeowners and businesses. Since the 1950s, we have staked our reputation on our high-performing products and world-class service. That’s why you’ll see our distinct yellow vans in your community and others across the country.
Breathe new life back into your carpets.
No other item in your home absorbs more dirt and debris and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets. Many carpets available today have been treated with a stain resistant coating. However, even carpets that have been treated are not completely stain proof. ServiceMaster Clean has spent years developing cleaning technologies and methods to remove even the toughest stains, such as wine, pet stains, coffee and ink.
Professional image starts with professional cleaning.
Your carpet is one of the first things people notice when they enter your building and a clean carpet projects a well maintained image. At ServiceMaster Clean, our skilled cleaning professionals use environmentally friendly products and methods to protect the original beauty of the carpet and promote a consistent overall appearance. We help keep entryways, hallways, offices and meeting spaces looking their best with professional detailed cleaning. Whether it is an annual cleaning or ongoing maintenance, our trained staff, equipment and products deliver results.
Protect your investment.
As carpet is a substantial part of that investment, neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster Clean professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its rich appearance in an affordable and consistent manner. Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to remove stains and reduce soil levels. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right.
Environmentally friendly products.
ServiceMaster Clean Green For® products are designed for minimal environmental impact. They are free of ingredients such as perfumes and VOCs. Green For products carry one or more certifications from third party organizations —organizations who are in the business of testing and verifying claims made regarding the product.
Rethink rented carpet cleaners.
Some homeowners and business owners attempt to deep clean their own carpets by using rental equipment. That equipment produces a vastly different result than ServiceMaster Clean carpet cleaning. We have trained technicians that know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning, which cleaning products are best for your carpet and how to remove stains, soil and spots without over wetting the carpet or leaving behind a sticky residue. And the rental machine itself is a one-pass treatment that doesn’t pre-treat spots or rinse with clean water afterward. Homeowners are left with over-wet carpets and detergent residue. ServiceMaster Clean follows a thorough, five-step cleaning process to ensure both dirt and detergent are cleaned from your carpets using high-powered, truck-mounted equipment.
What to expect with our deep carpet cleaning:
- Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet.
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution.
- Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain.
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, garbage cans, etc.
- Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
Note: We will place blocks under lighter items such as coffee tables, chairs and small sofas. Items we clean around instead of moving include file cabinets, conference room tables, bookcases, lobby furniture and large pieces of furniture.
- Stay off freshly cleaned carpets for at least 8 hours. Walking on them may flatten the fibers.
- Use air movers to help air circulation and speed up the drying time if needed.
- If a carpet protector such as Scotchgard has been applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let product cure.
- Don’t move any furniture back in place until carpet is completely dry or Scotchgard carpet protector has cured.
- If extraction was performed, wait two days before placing heavy furniture back onto carpet if not using blocks.
We advise you on how to maintain your carpets.
- Vacuuming regularly is the best way to maintain your carpets. Vacuum daily in high-traffic areas. Vacuum twice weekly in medium-traffic areas. Vacuum weekly in light-traffic areas, using attachments at carpet edges.
- Use rugs or mats at doorways going in and out of your house or business. Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house. Keeping entrance rugs clean is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Their fibers catch and hold particles that could contaminate the air quality inside the home or workplace, so routine vacuuming is a must. Be sure that walkway mats are also long enough to catch the majority of tracked-in dirt.
- Be aware that one pass with a vacuum is usually not sufficient to do a thorough job. Going over it one time may be enough to remove the dirt that is on the very surface layer, but debris can work its way down into the fibers and may need to be approached multiple times, from different angles in order to be most effective.
- When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of a spot to the center. Both techniques have been known to prevent spreading.
- Another of the most important instructions for removing stains and spots is to tend to them immediately, as handling the problem before it has the chance to set could prevent unsightly discolorations and odors. One of the most often overlooked carpet cleaning tips involves drying. Drying thoroughly before continuing regular use can prevent new stains from quickly setting in or indentations from settling into the pile.
- Some homeowners ask everyone to take off his or her shoes before entering your home. This practice saves wear and tear on the carpet.
- Change your air filters regularly. Refer to the manufacturer’s directions for your heating and air-conditioning system. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the less that fall on the carpet.
- Rearranging furniture every few months and combing the dents to fluff them are ways to get rid of indentations that are caused by the weight of couches, chairs or tables. Rotating rugs so that they do not get worn in the same places over a long period of time is another quick way to lengthen the vibrancy of smaller floor coverings.
We Do It All
We can assist property owners from the beginning to the end. It is our goal to provide piece of mind for the homeowner that all the needs of mitigation and repairs are taken care of. After the damage has been mitigated, we can offer Reconstruction management services that can repair your property damages including roof repairs, trim and drywall installation, finishing, and painting.
Call us today and let us restore your home and your peace of mind. (501) 943-7606